Royal Albartross X Tilley Golf Shoes
- Premium European leather upper with Tilley branded heel detail
- Padded ankle collar, tongue and achilles dip for unparalleled comfort
- Contoured Microfibre covered footbed
- Breathable Microfibre linings
- Flexible cupsole with block tread pattern for on-course traction
Made in Portugal
- After each round of golf, use a firm bristled brush to dislodge any dirt from the shoe soles.
- Use a suede brush to remove any dry dirt from the suede. Then use a damp cloth on the leathers or mesh materials.
- Protect and nourish the leather by regularly using a natural shoe cream and polish.
- Use a protective suede spray on the suede areas of the shoe.
- Store your shoes in a well ventilated, dry place without contact to direct sources of heat, water, grease or sunlight.
- If wet, remove the insoles and leave to dry naturally. In most cases our insoles are removable.
THE RIGHT FIT
At Tilley, our hats are designed to sit comfortably low on the head. The proper fit should be slightly loose, as gravity will keep your Tilley in place.
Step 1: Wrap a string around the widest part of your head, located 1 to 2 cm above the top of your ears and brow line.
Step 2: Determine the measurement with a ruler, then add 2 cm to the total, for comfort.
Step 3: Convert that final measurement into your hat size in the chart below.
|TILLEY||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4||7 7/8||8||8+|
|HEAD SIZE||55cm21 5/8"||56cm22"||57cm22 3/8"||58cm22 3/4"||59cm23 1/8"||60cm23 1/2"||61cm23 7/8"||61.5cm24 1/4"||62.5cm24 5/8"||63.5cm25"||66.5cm26 1/8"|
Your cart is currently empty.Start Shopping